I just found out that I got my first blogging award which made me very very happy (try to imagine me jumping around and dancing my happy dance).
A very talented and sweet blogger Christine passed the award to me and I didn’t even notice that I’m one of the five bloggers she had chosen so she sent me an email asking if I noticed I won the award (I’m very busy studying). Isn’t that really sweet of her? Do check out her blog.
I’m really happy I won the award and very honoured since there are so many talented and gifted writers out there.
Christine, thank you again, you really made my day!
Now I’m supposed to share five random facts about myself since that’s the tradition when receiving this award.
This sound’s much easier than it actually is, but I’ll give it a try. Here are random facts about me (in no particular order):
1. I talk in my sleep. And not just talk… I have long conversations, sometimes with myself and sometimes with Mr. Starlight. A couple of nights ago I was talking to myself in English (or so I was told) and this is a bit weird since my mother tongue is Slovenian.
2. I love cactuses. I used to collect them but then I moved away from home and now I don’t have any idea where my collection is. I’m sad because of it but I don’t have space in my small apartment for all those cactuses and I always forget to ask my Mum where they are.
3. I’m a huge Formula 1 fan. I’ve watched it every Sunday after lunch with my Dad and we had always fought about it since we never supported the same driver or team. I still watch it and I’m really happy that Mr. Starlight is also a fan since less and less people enjoy watching this wonderful motorsport.
4. I own a BlackBerry Curve 8900 (random, ha?). I really wanted one and I got it for my birthday in March. I still love it as much as I did it when I got it (this is very unusual for me since i get bored with every phone in a couple of weeks).
5. I "ran over" a motorcyclist once. Well actually he hit me... I cut him of in a T-junction and he crashed into me. The police said it was my fault, because I cut him off, but he was driving way over the speed limit and I didn't see him, because he was coming around a corner really fast and by the time he was in my eyesight it was too late, so I really think it was actually his fault. I had to go in front of a judge, and I got 60 hours of community service. I hate motorcyclists since then.
This was a really hard task (believe it or not, I was writing this for about 45 minutes). But now I have an even harder task to do, following the tradition: Choosing five (just five!!) bloggers to pass the award to.
There are so many excellent writers on my reading list and I would love to pass the award to all of them. But I have to choose just five. So here they are:
With cherry on the freakin’ top - http://witcherry.blogspot.com/
Check out their blogs, they are all very talented writers and they all have different styles of writing so I’m sure you won’t be bored.