I’m having something what I could easily call a (very) bad week so you can imagine that I was over the roof when Caterpillar (from Musings And confessions of a Wandering Mind) informed me that she is giving me A Blog with Substance Award. Thank you so much Cat, it really means so much to me! It’s nice to know that someone thinks my blogs have substance.
The rules are pretty much the same as always. I have to write 7 random facts about me and pass the award to 7 bloggers. I hope it’ll be easier this time… so, here we go:
- I’m very, very, very stubborn.
- I like some Enrique Iglesias songs.
- I have a great relationship with my in-laws. (I’m not quite sure if I can call them in-laws because I’m not married to Mr Starlight. But anyway, I have a great relationship with his parents and his brother and that’s all that matters.)
- I’m wearing a lovely violet nail polish which I bought yesterday. It’s Catrice – Lucky In Lilac and it’s wonderful, I love it!
- I’m allergic to cats which is terrible since I love them!
- I love chocolate. (that’s not very random since most people I know love chocolate…)
- I have two exams next week so I’m very busy these days and also quite cranky.
Ok, I’m done with random facts about me (some are temporary but I’m sure they still count, right?).
And now a list of 7 bloggers to whom I’m passing the award:
o Rita from The Adventures of Cinderita
o Robbie from Tales From Beyond the End of the World
o Chief aka Dad from Unsound Reasoning
o Keith from Snap Dragon Photography
o Light208 from Shadows
My work here is done!