Monday 29 October 2012

100 words: A little boy

Although the clocks moved back we slept in yesterday. I’ve been told that there will be snow this weekend but nonetheless the big white flakes falling from the sky took me by surprise when I passed the kitchen window, still half asleep.

“It’s snowing hun“ I said and he literally jumped out of the bed, with sparkles in his eyes; he transformed into a little boy for a short moment.

I caught him staring through the window several times during the day and each time I saw that little boy in him, happy and enthusiastic as only children can be.

6 comments:

  1. That's lovely. So nice to be excited by the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Yes, that time of year again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solpaneler som samlar in solenergi som ska användas är lätta att ha installerat hemma. Innan du genomför detta projekt finns det dock några saker att tänka på.Mohabbat Hindi Love Shayari In English At Poetry Tadka play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil Tadap satta kingJake Samandar Ke Kinare Tum... Apne Hathon Me Pani Utha Lena... Jitna Tum Utha Lo Wo Tumhari.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When choosing a multi-level marketing company, make sure the company has a good business system which offers training and support to its representatives. play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete