Thursday 2 June 2011

A note, an apology and a guest post challenge

First of all I would like to apologise to all of you, dear readers, fellow bloggers and friends. I’ve been a bad blogger and follower lately but I do have a good reason for it. I’m very busy with my studies; I have exams from this week on until 8th of July. That’s why I didn’t write much in the last couple of weeks and probably won’t have the time, energy and inspiration to write in the coming weeks either. I’m really sorry, but right now I have to focus on my studies which is my priority and that’s why I won’t be able to be here as much as I would like to. Please, don’t be angry if I won’t read and comment on your posts, I’m sure you understand how exhausting studying is.




I have a challenge for all of you because I don’t want my blog to be lonely in the coming weeks. I would like to publish a series of guest posts on the topic of studying. You can write about anything that comes to your mind and is related to this topic; it can be fictional or non-fictional. I don’t have anything special in mind but I’m sure that’s not a problem for you guys. I know how talented my readers are and how unlimited your imagination is. 

For any additional information you can contact me anytime - click the photo with the mailbox on the right side of my blog and send me an email. That's also where you can send me your guest posts.

Photo taken from here

13 comments:

  1. oooof.... Good luck huney. Miss ya lots, but totally understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. School comes first! We can step up to the plate and pitch in for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice wishes; I'll do my best. You're all invited to write a story for my guest post challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have your priorities in order. Good luck in the exams lovely. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, interesting topic. I'd have to think about it, it's been so long since I studied anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. studying...hmmm...is it wrong that my mind took an immediately naughty turn!? haha. I will come up with something for you for sure, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that focusing on your studies is your #1 priority right now, 'cause it seems like not that many people feel that way these days... and that's a true shame.
    I can't imagine you'll do anything but ace every single exam... and eventually get back to us and tell us as much. Still gonna wish you heaps of luck anyway... 'cause it can't hurt, right? :) BEST OF LUCK!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, good luck. Keep your head down and don't get distracted by us because studying has to be your top priority :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Starlight. I'll have a think over your challenge and see if I can come up with anything good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We understand that you have to focus on your studies first. We'll keep your blog alive, don't worry.

    Good luck on your exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your kind wishes. I'm studying hard and I hope I'll soon have good results to brag about =)
    You are all welcome to participate in guest post challenge. A couple of nice bloggers already sent me their stories (which I love!) but there are still some empty spots.

    ReplyDelete