Today I got another award. Chief aka Dad honoured me with the Memetastic award. Thank you so much, I am really happy about it!
Chief’s blog is very funny and I love reading it, I’m just sorry that I didn’t discover it earlier. For those of you who aren’t familiar with his blog – go on and check it out, it’s worth your time!
This award is a bit different from the others I got in the past because I have to write 4 lies and one truth and you have to guess which one is true. How fun is that?
So here we go:
1. I love snakes. A couple of times I got a chance to hold a snake in my arms and I really enjoyed it. I love how smooth the skin of these animals is and they’re very nice and friendly. I want to have one someday but Mr. Starlight says no way.
2. A couple of years ago I was drawing in the sand with my leg and I broke my big toe.
3. I’m afraid of hairdressers. My hair grows so slowly that I really don’t like to see scissors near my head and every time I have to go to the hairdresser I freak out.
4. I’m allergic to peanuts. Once I had to see a doctor because I ate something containing peanuts and I didn’t know about it and I got a really severe reaction.
5. I am fluent in French. I really enjoyed spending some time in
last summer because I got to use French which is one of my favourite languages in the whole world. France
Which one do you think is true?
And now I have to give this award to a couple of people and it’s a hard decision as always. Last time I got an award I gave it to all of my readers (just a couple of you accepted it though) and I’m doing the same thing again.
I give this award to each and every one of you awesome guys and girls and I’m looking forward to reading your lies and guessing the truth.