Thursday 3 February 2011

The Memetastic award

Today I got another award. Chief aka Dad honoured me with the Memetastic award. Thank you so much, I am really happy about it!






Chief’s blog is very funny and I love reading it, I’m just sorry that I didn’t discover it earlier. For those of you who aren’t familiar with his blog – go on and check it out, it’s worth your time!


This award is a bit different from the others I got in the past because I have to write 4 lies and one truth and you have to guess which one is true. How fun is that?

So here we go:

1.     I love snakes. A couple of times I got a chance to hold a snake in my arms and I really enjoyed it. I love how smooth the skin of these animals is and they’re very nice and friendly. I want to have one someday but Mr. Starlight says no way.

2.     A couple of years ago I was drawing in the sand with my leg and I broke my big toe.

3.     I’m afraid of hairdressers. My hair grows so slowly that I really don’t like to see scissors near my head and every time I have to go to the hairdresser I freak out.

4.     I’m allergic to peanuts. Once I had to see a doctor because I ate something containing peanuts and I didn’t know about it and I got a really severe reaction.

5.     I am fluent in French. I really enjoyed spending some time in France last summer because I got to use French which is one of my favourite languages in the whole world.

Which one do you think is true?

And now I have to give this award to a couple of people and it’s a hard decision as always. Last time I got an award I gave it to all of my readers (just a couple of you accepted it though) and I’m doing the same thing again.

I give this award to each and every one of you awesome guys and girls and I’m looking forward to reading your lies and guessing the truth. 

13 comments:

  1. You are adorable. And that award is fantastic! Yay you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I love your lies? Not only are they fun and creative, they are half believable. I think the truth is #3 but I secretly wish it was #5.

    I will have to wait to respond to this until I finish posting the story about Jenny. Sigh. But I will save it for a good weekend day when I can curl up and think of some good lies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shopgirl. Looking forward to finding out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute award! I like the truths/lie concept!! I think that #3 is the truth!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess #5 is true.
    Congrats on your newest award! And thanks for passing it along to rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think #1 is the truth. haha. but it could also be #3 or #5.hmmmm it's so hard to think, you've written them so well all looks true!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it has to be number 2. Can't say why. Just has to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha.. I want to say the broken toe is the truth, but I wonder about the French one also... hahah... Im probbaly wrong on both! JUST TELL US!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd LOVE to be fluent in a language like you! Great award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your comments. Feel free to accept the award (I gave it to all of you!) and give me the link if you write a blog post about it, I would love to read it.

    I will tell you which one is true in my next post but I don't know yet when will go up (probably tomorrow or on Monday).

    ReplyDelete