In my previous post I wrote five facts about me. Four of them were false and only one was truth.
I tried to write down plausible lies and a weird truth. I managed to fool most of you which is quite a success, isn’t it?
I shall reveal the truth to those of you who are wondering which one wasn’t a lie…
Here we go… The truth is #2!
And now, let me explain the truth about these facts I wrote in previous post:
1. I’m very afraid of snakes and I would never, ever touch one. I even panic if I see a picture of a snake.
2. I really did break my big toe in the sand, but I have to explain… There was concrete under the sand and I kicked in the concrete while I was drawing a line. It makes more sense now, right? But I’m sure you would have all guessed it if I would tell you the whole story.
3. I’m most certainly not afraid of hairdressers since my hair grows very (and by this I mean really very, very) fast. I’m always excided when I have an appointment at the hairdressers and I’m not afraid to experiment with my haircuts.
4. I’m not allergic to peanuts.
5. I’m (sadly) not fluent in French. But I wish I was because it is one of my favourite languages in the whole world.