Hello, I’m back after a long time. I’m studying once again and don’t have much time for writing and reading blog posts but I’m doing my best.
I’ve been thinking about what to write for quite some time now but I didn’t have inspiration so I’m very grateful to Rebecca (check out her blog here) who gave me a “mission” to answer seven “questions” about my blog. It’s actually 7 links to answer 7 questions which you have blogged about. So here we go:
1) Yours most beautiful moment & 2) A post that didn't get the attention I thought it deserved is one of my earliest posts and it’s about a person that isn’t with us anymore but he still is “My hero” and always will be.
3) My most popular blog post was “Lonely boy” which is also one of my favourite posts. It seems that people like sad stories.
4) My most controversial blog post is called “Don't make him angry”. It’s a fictional story and it’s about an abusive marriage.
5) My most helpful post… that’s a tough one… I really don’t know the answer to this one, I’ll let you decide.
6) A post whose success surprised me… is not just one post but is a series of fictional posts I wrote about a woman called Emma. You can find all twelve parts of the story on the right side of my blog, look for “My fictional story”.
A couple of people asked me why I stopped writing this story and honestly I don’t have an answer. I’m thinking about continuing it, what do you think about it?
7) The post I am most proud of… my first blog post “I'm a virgin”. I didn’t think about creating a blog, I just did it spontaneously. I probably wouldn’t do it if I would actually think it through.
Now I have the honour to tag seven people who (hopefully) will also “answer” to these seven “questions”: