Saturday 19 March 2011

100 words: Fooled

am craving spring; this winter was far too long and way too cold.

I am craving spring because it makes me happier with nicer and less gloomy days.

I can't wait for trees to turn green and for blooming buds on the tree branches. I can’t wait for longer and warmer days and lazy afternoon coffees with my friends after classes. I am craving after light spring outfits because I am tired of heaviness of layers of clothes.  

Two weeks ago I thought the spring was already here but I was wrong; two beautiful and warm days fooled me

9 comments:

  1. you said it man. i can't wait for some sun warmth and green grasses and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to happen this time of year; getting antsy for the seasons to change. I'm hoping for a mild spring myself after the storms of this past winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just how you feel! The sun shone properly for the first time here today. It was glorious, but tonight is shiveringly cold again.
    Roll on spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't have said it better myself. Spring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the two paragraphs at the end. I could see you in all those warm weather scenes. Did you just fit all these in 100 words?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you get spring for real, soon! Spring always makes everything seem better. New life, warm weather, not wearing a coat everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, spring, great season. I think I am going to be stuck inside working on research papers though, maybe I can modify them to require more "Field research."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sping is awesome indeed, I'm also looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have been up and down with weather here also. Its techinally sping now and Im hopeful it proves it. Im excited for summer. Cute dresses skirts and shorts. Woo Hoo! Have an awesome day lady! :)

    ReplyDelete