Since I’m a new blogger I decided to write a 10 things blog post and try to introduce myself. So here I am:
1. I’m quite a pessimist and I always see the dark side of a situation. I’m also good in exaggeration, that’s why I need people around me to be positive and rational to help me rationalize my mind and actions. I’m working on this and I’m trying not to exaggerate, which isn’t going as well as my aspiration to see things positive (not finished with this either)…
2. I’m a city girl! I love the city pulse and having everything at the reach of hand. It’s great to go to the old part of the city in a small pub or café and have a nice evening with my friends. That’s why it’s a disaster that I’m born in a really small town where nothing’s going on. Ever. But now I’m living in Ljubljana (the capital of Slovenia), which suits me very well :)
3. I’m studying political science. Though it wasn’t my first choice I’m very satisfied with it at the moment. I wanted to study journalism but I knew I didn’t have a chance to get into the course so I chose political science. First year was hard for me, I wasn’t interested in the studies but now that I'm in third year I love it.
4. Generally I have very bad memory but I remember some things so clearly like they would happen a minute ago. That’s why I hate it when my boyfriend is trying to convince me that I’m wrong about something that I remember as clear as if I would have photographic memory. I heard there are some exercises for improving memory, I should do that!
5. I hate being alone. I was an only child until I was 13 so as a little girl I was always in the centre of attention, which I loved. There was always someone around me. I have problems with being alone and that doesn’t mean that someone has to talk to me all the time. I just like having someone around me doing whatever he or she wants.
6. I’m afraid of a painful death – mostly in a sense that someone would torture me and then kill me. If you really have to do it (I wouldn’t mind if you don’t!), do it fast!! Just shoot me in my head and don’t freaking miss!!But I’m also afraid of slow dying as a result of some horrible disease. I don’t want to suffer.
7. I’m afraid of snakes and not just afraid – it’s phobia! I can’t see a picture of sneak without yelling and screaming and getting scared to death. If someone talks about them I get horrified and I start to look around if there’s a snake anywhere near.
8. I have coeliac disease which means I can’t eat products that contain gluten which is in wheat, oats, barley and rye. The doctors discovered I don’t tolerate gluten when I was 17 so for the past 5 years I have to watch what I eat very carefully.
9. I love food and I love eating. Since I’m gluten intolerant my choices can be quite limited and I hate it with all my heart. But that doesn’t ruin my appetite it’s just that I have to be very careful about what I eat. Oh, and I also like to cook.
10. I’m a control freak. I have to have everything under my control, I have to know everything. That’s mostly bothering to my friends who have to plan their activities with me a couple of days in advance, since I have to have a plan. And it freaks me out if everything doesn’t go as planned.
Hmmm… It seems like I mostly described negative things about me… If anyone’s interested I could also write down some of my more positive qualities :)