1. Cuddling with my boyfriend. My day without cuddling with him, even if just for a couple of minutes, is not perfect. If I have a bad day or anything goes wrong in my life, he is the one who makes me feel better. Just by hugging him I get to know that everything’s going to be all right.
2. Talking to my friends. I don’t see my girlfriends every day but I can call them anytime. I enjoy talking to them about different things whether it’s something important or just a chit chat.
3. Drinking tea. Lately I’ve been drinking a lot of tea, and I feel that something’s missing if I don’t get a cup of hot black tea with a bit of milk.
4. Sleeping. I love sleeping; I used to sleep ten or more hours a day. I don’t sleep as much anymore but I still enjoy being in the warm shelter of my blanket and it’s even better if my honey is hugging me. That makes my sleep perfect.
5. Writing a blog. I only started writing my blog about 2 weeks ago, but it became a big part of me and my life. Lately I didn’t have a hobby or anything I would do for my soul, I had (I still have…) a crisis in my life and writing a blog makes me feel better. Knowing that there are people out there who read it and write comments about it makes me feel even better and I thank you all for that from the bottom of my heart! :*